Wednesday, January 26

Wed 8:30 AM

Pat is not in Detox.  They did not have any male beds by the time he said he got there. 
I don't know what is going on.
His girlfriend gave him $25 yesterday.  He and his buddy Joey were together for a time.  Joey is part of the issue we think.
He texted me a lot yesterday late afternoon.  He said he was staying out in the Valley with a friend that was worried about him.  He said he has a bed in Detox this morning but that he wanted to sleep in. 

On a positive note.  The Insurance company provided us with an Individual Claims Manager.  She seems wonderful!!  She found a place in Naches that I would like to look into.  It is a 30 day center then it steps down to a half way house.

Pat told me yesterday that he would be willing to go for 30 days but that he wants to be closer to town so his girlfriend can visit.  I don't want that.  The only one closer is at Kootini Hospital.  My preferance would be the one in Naches.  Besides everything else, if he decides to walk away, he has a long walk!!

So, again, that gives left to God to decide.

Here is todays Exact Prayer Requests:
That Pat goes to Detox.
That God direct us to the facility that will work for Pat.
That God works with Pat so that he decides to go where God wants him to be.

Thank you Sister for the laugh last night!  Enjoyed myself.
I went to zumba last night.  By the end of the session, I couldn't bend over and touch my toes.  You think tension maybe??

Love you all, thanks for joining us on this trip in Faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment