Thursday, January 27

8AM Thur

Pat went into Detox last night, Wed
He told me he hadn't done anything since Friday.
But, when intake asked him, he said late last night, that would have been Tues.  So, he was out running around Tues night getting drugs just as Son 2 had told me.
This is the first step.  Now he needs to meet with somebody to get a "Substance Abuse Eval".  That is required in order for him to get a space in a program.  Son 2 warns me to not get my hopes up yet.  He said that people go in and out of Detox like a revolving door.
However, I choose to take this as an answer to our prayers.

Personal note, yesterday my shoulder, neck and back hurt so much I actually asked for a shot to get relieve. Family will know how hard that is for me to do.   Then the Dr said that I would need some muscle relaxers.  She wrote a prescription for 90!!  I took one before I left the VA and 2 before bed.  I was desperate.  Slept really well last night and the pain in my shoulder has been relieved.


So, todays exact prayer
1. Thank the Lord Pat went into Detox and at this moment in time I am calmed.
2. Thank the Lord that I have relieve from my pain so I can continue.
3. Guidence and help with Insurance paperwork, finding a spot in a good program for Pat and that Pat will actually go.
4. The Lord will continue to work within Pat leading him to make good choices.

Thank you all for your help.  I know that your prayers are working.  I feel the calm and His peace every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment