Monday, January 24

Oh, this will be so much fun....

Well, I have it set up.  I welcome all comments here. 
Some answers before they are asked.
1.  My Pat loves animals!  Thus, the puppy of the day and the fish added as gadgets.  Enjoy them as much as Pat would.
2.  As you all know, I am a selfish horrible person that doesn't enjoy sharing so, comment all you want here and when you see me on Facebook, let's not mention it.  Horrible I know but, who wants to see their therapists out on the street?
3.  Please excuse my spelling.  Right now, I am using a friends little tiny net book because mine is in the pawn shop along with everything else. Older Brother wants to help me get it out but I don't know what the police will and won't allow.  That is all an excuse however, I am just a really horrible speller!  Feel free to point out what you feel the need to point out,  I may or may not pay attention. ( see #2)
4.If you don't know me and feel the need to tell me what a horrible person I am, see #2 above.
5. I think of Pat as the young boy I missed in my life before he was even born, not what he has become,  I may need to be reminded of that some times.  Comment away!

Love you for taking the time out of your day to join me in prayer to save the life of that boy I have loved for so long.....

1 comment:

  1. One...you are not a horrible person. Two all you can do is love. That is all anyone can do. God has a plan for your little boy. He will protect him and show him the right path. He answers all prayers...it's a matter of waiting sometimes. May God give your heart calm and peace, may he protect your heart from this pain, may be hold your hand and guide you through this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete