Monday, February 28

Monday, Feb 28

Well, its the end of Feb.
Pat had to have a TB test to get into a rehab in Washington. 
He went to the Doctor, got that done, had it read on Thursday and that is the last he did for himself. 

Friday night his dad and I found more stuff stolen.  He left that night, wanted a ride at 10:30.  I told him "No". So, he walked.  I didn't care. I turned off my phone.  He walked about 10 miles.  Oh well.
If he needs something, he can call and ask respectfully.  He swears he is not doing any drugs but I know is his.  I reported the lose on Friday.  Pawn Shops will be searched the next 2 days.  But, I have just walked away from  all feelings about the things in my life.  I would give all the things up if I could save his life.  I can't do that though.  Only God can.  I hope He choses to save Pat but, right now, I don't know if He will. We can pray and ask that Pat be saved from this horrible addiction.  I pray that all the time. 
I try to keep my sense of humor.  If I am down, please forgive me and feel free to remind me.  Just don't say "Smile Mom, you look so much better."  If you know me, you know I don't care what I look like and I hate to be told what to do.  But, feel free to just tell me a joke.
I will not allow this Drug Drama to control my life!  My phone is turned off quite a bit now.  So, you have to leave a message or text me if you need me.  Or email me.  I just turn the phone off when I am tired of Drug Drama or when I decide I don't want to be bothered.

So, this is the update.  Sounds kind of down hearted I am sure.  But, its Monday morning!  And its dreary outside!  I will feel better latter today.  Maybe I will get a pizza later this week after pay day.  Pizza always cheers me up!

So, exact prayer assignment for today is.
1.Lord, your will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment