Wednesday, February 16

Wed nite Feb 16

hello all,
not much to report.  Pat is out on the streets.  I let him take a shower here tonight.  Told him that he couldn't be here after 6 and that he had to be nice to me.  He was very nice.
 He has court on Friday. 
Told me that he would make a decesion about where he would go after that.
I want him at the best place we can get him into.  He is under the assumption that he needs to go to a State Facility and be court ordered there.

I don't know.  I just pray.  I remind him that lots of people are praying for him.
I would like us to concentrate on prayer for Pat to make good decesions.  That is all I can say right now. 
I am worried of course.  But I will not focus on all of this for to long. 

You help me.  I can focus and direct my thoughts to type this.  Then, I have to walk away from it.
There are so many things to worry about.  I need to lose weight, I want to find a home for all the bunnies, I want to have the house clean, I need to pay bills and under it all, I worry that my youngest child will die.

For now, I just pray that Pat will make good decisions. Period.  End of worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment